Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why are there only a maximum of between three and five advertisements per city in each category?
A. This isn't Yellow Pages. Whilst a few certain categories and cities may have a maximum of five ads per page (bars and restaurants etc,) you don't want your clients scouring dozens of similar companies and forlornly hope that they might choose yours. Doing it our way means our clients deal with a lot less competition. Good for you. Good for us.
2. Why is it cheaper to advertise in Savannah, Georgia, than it is in, say, Miami Florida?
A. Our prices are population based, and mathematically calculated accordingly. Why should you pay the same as someone in a huge city when less people will see it?
3. Can I advertise on your site in different countries?
A. Yes of course.
4. A registered user on your site is using objectionable language. Why aren't you doing something about it?
A. We are, continuously. Questions or answers containing profanity or racism won't make it onto the site due to stringent filters. Of course, some will slip through the net. If you see it before we do, flag it, and we'll check it out and ban the user if necessary.
5. I can't find my town on your site. Don't you like it or something?
A. We're sure your town is great. It's omitting would be either due to a low population issue, or because your state (e.g California) is too populated to include smaller towns. Be sure to email us with your concern on the 'Contact Us' page. This will allow you and others to 'vote' a new town onto our site.
6. I want to advertise my company on your site, but I can't find the appropriate category. What do I do?
A. Most services our clients wish to advertise have been allocated to one of (at present) twenty-four categories. As a relatively new site, this may not be so easy with companies that provide uncommon services. We are constantly evolving and striving to include everyone, so please feel free to contact us and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
7. What about site privacy?
A. All credit card transactions are safely done through PayPal. Also we will never pass any of your information on to third parties.
8. Is there anything you DON'T advertise?
A. Yes. Adult Services or any kind of business associated with them. No exceptions.